On 13 December 2013, COAG replaced its 22 Standing Councils, Select Councils and governance fora with a set of eight Councils and the decision saw the revocation of the Standing Council on Environment and Water. Work is currently underway to resolve how its existing work would be handled in the future. In the interim, this website is currently maintained for historical purposes and is scheduled for archiving.
A new website for the National Environment Protection Council is currently under development.
View a list of all publications or select a topic below.
- NEPC Annual Reports
- Harradine File Lists
- SCEW Terms of Reference and Governance Policy
- SOC Terms of Reference
- Seamless Environmental Regulation
- National Water Reform
- National Waste Policy and Chemicals
- Landscape and Ecosystem Scale Biodiversity
- National Plan for Clean Air
- Governance and Legislation